Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Daily Devotional Day 1: Do not Give UP, knowing that God is with Us.

1st Jan, 2013

Today is the first day of the year. And it is a public holidays therefore I have no class today. It was great that I started my day with devotional (quiet time with God).

Thank you Lord for sending His only son, Jesus Christ and died for our sins, that we may come near to You. (Matthew 1:21, She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because He will save His people from the sins)

I promised, in future, I will never mention that I want to give up or stop being a doctor, anymore. Your grace is enough. Sometimes, it is just me, having a little of faith on myself but I must always know that nothing is too impossible for Our God. If God is with me, what else should I fear? Thank you that He is Immanuel (which means God with us), and this is the greatest promise for the new year- that in Jesus, You are with us. Please continue to guide my heart, throughout 2013. I also thank God for those angels surrounding me, May You bless them abundantly, and protect them, in everything that they do to glorify Your name. In Jesus name, I pray... amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment