Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 New Year's resolutions


My New Year’s Resolutions:

1. Daily Devotional Times (Read the bible EVERYDAY)
Never stop talking to God, and never stop reading God’s Words. Remember, reading bible is for your own Good! Remember how I fell during the last Christmas because I stopped relying on God. Hold on His Words so that I won't go astray again!
读经是为自己好!^^,

2. Let God continue to mold me.
In Jeremiah 18:4, "But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him."

I will be more sensitive to my surrounding advice, through hymnals…etc. Knowing that God will shape me as it seems the best to Him. Above all, I must pray continuously and read the bible everyday.

3. Lose weight!! 5 kg!!

4. Tithe and offerings
A tithe is defined as a "tenth part". The tithe is "first fruit" of your increase. The principle behind your tithe being your first fruit is you are recognizing God as your source of supply; He is the cause of your prosperity.

I will continue my tithes monthly (last year was a great success) and also my offerings. ^^, 

5. Going to enter my FINAL YEAR in medical school real soon!
Family Medicine exam is the biggest lesson that I learnt. Study consistently, do not procrastinate. Make notes (and compile it in a book) for my final year. 

"Remember, 为神而读!"-from an awesome sister from my mother church.

6. Practice to wake up at 5am to pray! Make it a habit, make sure I look for God first, before I start my day.
This is a challenge to myself, hopefully, with the help from God, I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment