Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Downfall

I enjoy this posting, but as much as I like it, there is always a downfall....

I hate it when it comes to intubation, what more if the baby couldn't make it to live. I guess maybe I am too emotionally attached. I can be super duper happy when a child recover from certain illness. And my heart sank to the bottom of the sea when a child condition become worst. 

May God strengthen the little child's parents, especially the mum. 

Anyway, I am thankful and grateful to have bunch of helpful MOs in paediatric posting. Sincerely, a positive environment give you a good spirit to go to work. At least, that is for me. I'll be going down to SCN starting tomorrow, but I missed the ward so much. Time flies, feel like I have not yet learn enough in the ward upstairs...

MOs are very approachable and they r very willing to discuss the case with u. That's how learning process goes on and on...




No comments:

Post a Comment