Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Posting


Happy posting. That is how I describe my current posting, pediatric posting. Don't know why, the kids make my day, everyday! It's been so long since I had this spirit to go to work, or I would say I am looking forward to go for work everyday, even my ON NIGHT shift or my PM shift (6 am - 9.30 pm). Thanks to 30 hours oncall system when I was in surgery last time, that nowadays it feels nothing to work for PM shift. Before this I felt like time is dragging slowly during my PM shift ^_^

1. Kids are innocent and cute. They are unwell when they are sick but they are super duper cute when they are well! A smile from them really melts my heart, over and over again.

2. The fun of getting the diagnosis. Thank to God that I have met a few superiors with kind heart and they are passionate. Sincerely I say, I didn't see much of these doctors nowadays. They are good inspiration for me. Moreover, they are willing to teach us, the house officers. As usual, you will get all version of ways of doing things/right procedures from seniors, friends but these MOs are willing to teach you the correct way of doing things. Some of them teach you how to get the diagnosis too. It is fun learning here.

I will treasure every moment that I have in Pediatric posting. o(^_^)o

Trying to make sense of what we are doing? - from Dr. Ch'ng LS (^_^)


Christmas present for baby E 


Promised lil R to give her this, because I have to poke her to set an IV line



No comments:

Post a Comment