Thursday, November 22, 2012

Love letter to God

Love letter to God,

Last night, my junior, Ms. X was stress. Apparently all of them(the juniors) were scolded by the lecturer. I got a SMS from her and decided to invite her to come over to my room.

I spent around one and a half hour chatting with her. I gave her some advice and shared my experiences with her. At the same time I listened to her as well. At around 11 pm, she went back to her room.

Actually I had allocated my times to study on "the back pain" (a topic in my orthopaedic posting) but I had spent the times with her. I comforted myself, it's ok, just sharing how God helped me through my third year and hopes this will help her.

Just now I went to meet her again, to pass her hard disks back to her(she was asking for medical ebooks from me). She bought me a winter melon tea(ya, that is so nice of her) and she asked me what time I will be going to the church this Sunday. I was stunted for a while...wow! I was so happy. However, at that time, I just remembered that I will have a replacement class this Sunday. Oh, luckily just now my group leader, Amira, told me that she will ask my lecturer to bring forward the class to this Saturday so that I can go to the church this Sunday.

Dear Heavenly Father, YOU are listening to my prayer! Last Sunday, I actually prayed that she will follow me to the church. 

I am happy because Ms. X will be following me to church this Sunday. (hopefully my replacement class will be changed to this Saturday)

I am happy because I have such a caring Muslim friend.

But whom shall I share this happiness to? since my mum was currently very busy looking after my grandma and she was occupied with church works.

99% of my friends are muslims, although they are awesome, always listened to me, but then, as for this time, I don't think it is suitable..

My friend, Lu Yi, whom I used to share a lot of things with her was so busy ever since she started to work in Hospital Sibu. :( :(

That's why My dear heavenly Father, I am writing this to You... ^^, thank YOU... Pls continue to be with me, help me and guide me.

And thank you Lord, for the war between Israel and Gaza since last week has come to the end. I couldn't bear to see those victims of the war.

From your daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment