Monday, December 10, 2012

Feeling down as if the dawn is approaching

They went to short term mission, I also want to! And yes, I am now having the times where I felt so low. I don't know how to describe this feeling. Just feeling... A little but down. Perhaps i was just having stress because exam is just around the corner, just obe more week left to prepare for my exam.

Those in youth fellowship went to Song for short term mission trip, I also want to go. However, I still have exam next week. Now I am having my study break. Even I don't have exam, I don't think I will go, because I know nothing, I do not know how to spread the gospel. Huh... Since I can't go I will pray for them. I believe, they will face problem, but at the same time God is with them, what should they fear of?

Christmas is approaching, whom should I invite to the Christmas church service?

I am seeking.. the courage that I lack. Sign out first, there are still lots of topics I have not yet cover....

Oh ya, I need to fast, don't know when but it must be before 14th Dec, this Friday.. Will pray for Rev. who will be undergoing her chemo and also the short term mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment