Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Blessed Dinner

Sis PJ invited me to her house for dinner. It was so wonderful. I ate a lot, since I did not have my lunch this afternoon. I was and am...so blessed! Thank you Lord for the food. ^^, I love home cooked food. It really cure my homesick syndrome. :) hehe..

Tonight the sharing from Pastor Kevin was great too.. He shared about how Paul rejoiced although he had been caught and locked up in the prison. We need to rejoice, in all circumstances.

Thank you Lord, again.. for all the angels. I shall face my exam with a joyful heart. I will really do my best and leave the rest to God. Let's do it this time!

12/12/2012. 10.11pm. : Still, all the while, I am thinking of those who went for the short term mission trip and everytime when I thought of them, I will ask God for His protection over them. God please be with them, another 4 more days to go, please grant them good health... this is all i ask from you, in Jesus name, I pray. I will give the worries to God, surely He will protect them.

Yeay EXAM! I am coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment