Sunday, July 28, 2013

My grandfather, an amazing man!

My grandfather just passed away, actually it has been one month already. Yes, I know he is going to somewhere better now, he is back to the eternal home. I still remember, everytime whenever I come back to Sibu, he will ask, "when are you graduating." He is happy that I am studying medicine. But.. Why can't you just wait for my graduation day? It's only a year left. I always want to treat my grandma and grandpa a good meal using my first salary.. But, I just can't make it :'( yes, I have money now but I know they will be more than happy if I treat them using my first salary! My grandma told me, no need to buy them anything or treat them with good and expensive food, just get a certificate of degree and show me, she said it is enough. 

I really like what my 3rd uncle said,

3 virtues that our late grandpa left for us:
1. Love God, love the church
2. Love your family members
3. Live a simple and happy life

Those are the virtues my late grandpa left for me, in fact for us.. I promised I will love God, and love the church. As long as I am still able to serve God, by God's will.. I will. For God love me so dearly. He even prepare an angel for me before He took away my grandpa. Thank you Lord! Love your family members, yes I will. Live a simple and happy life, it is not easy.. A month in KL I was so fatigue and exhausted. I am still adapting with the situation that my grandpa is no longer here with us. In short, I lived a terrible life for the past one month. I can hardly sleep and almost 5 days in a week, I will wake up in early morning, somewhere around 2.30am. Yes, I do believe eternal life, but of course, memories come in once in a while, especially when I saw elderly patients. Everything was upside down and finally I chose to run away for a while. I came back last Friday and now I am in Sibu Airport waiting for my flight to KL. What happened to me? 

Dear Heavenly Father, surely you will carry me through all this terrible times. A life of a Christian is never a smooth sailing one and in Psalm 130, the psalmist said that in their suffering, they called upon God, they prayed. They waited for God, in peace. I will be ok. And I have to change, don't be drifted too far away emotionally, it is affecting my works.. 1 things I realized, I started to have a closer relationship with God. The quiet times with Him is so precious nowadays. And I am listening to Him..

Evelyn
Sibu Airport
28/7/2013
6.38pm


No comments:

Post a Comment