Friday, December 4, 2015

First few days in surgery with OnG fever...

(3rd July, 15) 1st day: 6am -11.15pm
Tired physically and mentally, missed O&G so much :( didn't review male parients for so long already.

Dear Heavenly Father, pls continue to lead me.....amen. 12.18am

(4th July, 15) 2nd day: 6am - 10.15pm
Workload still acceptable, just physically tired. Today I asked my friend, "Is the blood results for the patient with PV (per vaginal) bleeding?"

"Evelyn, we don't have PV bleeding patient, only PR (per rectal) bleeding..."

Still missing OnG.... Tiring.. Did burn dressing and at last the patient pass away. Sad. It's been 4 mths since I last did my CPR.

Dear Heavenly Father, pls continue to lead me and bless those who have been praying for me, Amen.

(5th July, 15) 3rd day

Extremly happy and grateful to be given an opportunity by Dr. L for the appendicectomy. She taught and guided well. She is really a good doctor/great surgeon. Thank you Lord.

But I am more happier, when I received a msg from a friend/ex-boss? Telling me to jia you, the Lord is with me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment